The Office for Dispute Resolution provides an impartial, professional investigative process to Harvard students, faculty, staff, affiliates, and visitors, particularly for concerns of sexual and gender-based harassment.

Our Services

Information Request

Request Information 

If you have questions about the services we offer, please contact ODR to schedule an informational meeting.

Make a Request

File a Complaint

File a Formal Complaint

You may file a formal complaint of sexual and/or gender-based harassment directly with ODR.

View the Flowchart

Informal Resolution

Seek Informal Resolution

You may make a request for an informal resolution to the Director of ODR, your local Title IX Coordinator, or the Title IX Officer.

About Informal Resolution