Our Services

Information Request

Request Information

If you have questions about the services we offer, you may contact ODR to schedule an informational meeting. 

Make a Request

File a Complaint

Investigative Process

Learn more about the ODR investigative process including how to file a formal complaint with the University Title IX Coordinator. 

Investigative Process

Informal Resolution

Seek Informal Resolution

You may make a request for an informal resolution once a formal complaint has been filed and has been opened for investigation.

About Informal Resolution